
"Mom wook" were Chase's excited words as he grabs my hand and directs me downstairs to where he just won a game of Mario Kart on the wii. So as we both celebrated jumping up and down, slapping high 5's and shouting for joy I realized two very important things:
1. isn't it so GREAT and FUN to be a Mom and
2. Am I a bad Mom because my 2 year old can not only turn on the wii, operate it, but also win at
Mario Kart? I don't really know, but I sure did have fun celebrating with him.




3 comments:
Yea Char! I'm so glad you're back! Is the lone post for the next 6 mos?
Look who's blogging again! :) So good to "read" from you...you're hilarious!
OK, I'll give you credit. 2 posts in one day is a HUGE thing. I'm just trying to get my hopes up for too much. I would love to paruse your ramblings on a regular basis again!
Post a Comment