Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trick of the Day


Everyday when we leave the gym, we pass by the bike bars where people can park their bikes. Jonah a few months back started the "Trick of the Day", which is some new trick he does on the bike bars. Everyday he tries to make it different. But each day when we pass he'll say,"Look Mom trick of the day". Then I will usually comment with what a great trick etc. It is quite fun to watch and each day he gets a little bit more creative. Last night Chase & I went to the gym without Jonah because he wanted to stay home and play with his cousins. Anyways, as we are leaving the gym to go back home, little Chase runs to the bike bars and starts hanging from them (which is basically all he can do because he is so little compared to them); saying with his little voice that doesn't quite pronounce the words right, "look Mom trick of the day". But instead I think it sounded a little more like "Wook Mom chick a da day". How I love and look forward to the "Trick of the Day".

1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

Wow! Our babies are almost 3!! I can hardly stand it, they just grow up way too fast! He's a cutie!