Monday, July 7, 2008

Trip to Oregon

Recently Jonah, Chase, & I took a trip to Oregon to visit family. Here are just a few of the pictures from our trip. Jonah & Chase had a lot of fun catching up, and playing with their cousins. They also had a great time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa too! Thanks for making our trip so memorable.


















5 comments:

The Hiatt's said...

WOW!! That looks like so much fun!! You were gone for awhile and it looks like you had fun!

Allie said...

looks like fun! Chase looks so cute in that picture on the beach!

Josh and Leslie said...

Bummer I missed seeing you while you were here! Glad you had a great time...

Noah's World said...

That looked like a really fun trip. Wish we could have been there too! Chase and Jonah looks like they have grown in such little time. We miss you guys.

Debbie Thomas said...

Char, You have such a beautiful family!! I love seeing your pictures. It was good to see you today, lets go to the pool with the kids, maybe Thursday after strike or in the afternoon sometime! I will see if some of our other "Shared" friends want to come as well!!!