Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Catching Up
I've decided that I have a lot of things in the past (pictures, stories, etc.) that I would like to get onto my blog for the sake of journaling purposes. You'll notice from now on recent events interspersed with things that have happened awhile ago...so bear with me, while I attempt to catch up. This will especially be fun (hopefully) for my family in Oregon who are pretty much missing all of the day to day events as well as the growing up of my children. Although, I'm pretty sure that Jen is the only one of my family members in Oregon that actually checks my blog (Thank you Jenny). So just in case any of my family members decides to start blogging or starts care about what we're up to in Utah they can see exactly what we are up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Charlynne! Just thought I'd leave you a note to let you know that I've been looking at your blog! I actually have been for a while now. Your boys have gotten so big! I especially can't believe Jonah - he is SO different and grown up. I guess that happens in the space of three years. Can you believe that it's been that long since we moved here to Vegas? Well, keep blogging, and hopefully we can keep in touch that way. I noticed that you've logged on to our blog at once point as well! Hope you're doing well! Tell Adam hi, and give the boys a big hug!
:) Cori
Your wrong Char! We read your blog consistently!!!
Post a Comment