



Chase getting charged by the lambs at Clint & Lyndsee's house. Adam was outside with the boys when all of a sudden he heard Chase crying. He went over and saw the lambs with Chase he didn't know what the problem was until he noticed that every time he left the lambs would charge at Chase and head butt him in the stomach. One of the pictures here is Chase just before he gets knocked down by the little lamb. He looks happy, until the lamb knocks him right on his bum! I think the lambs got tired of Chase trying to direct them by holding onto their backside attempting to get them to go where he wanted. I don't think Chase understands that they are not like his big toy trucks that he pushes around outside.




3 comments:
AH! Chase is taking after Keaira! is that whoopie? haha. Keaira and her lamb.. so funny
Way cute...still pregnant! planning on going in on tues. morning to have my water broke. will call with any news! hurry home I miss ya!
Your family must really worry about your kids living in Utah with pictures like this. Glad he survived. Hope your having fun and I can't wait for you to get back so we can run!!!
Post a Comment