Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Corinne



This is my friend Corinne (the one who convinced me to run the Provo 1/2 Marathon with her and then ended up not running it!! =). This is she and I on her birthday taking at least 20 pictures trying to find one that didn't have a problem. Well...we couldn't find one, so these are the one's that I picked. She got this princess birthday cake...because the friend that gave it to her is a princess! I mean because she is a princess. I really think this may be my new favorite gift to give all of my friends on their birthdays. I found the cake at Target. I have never seen cakes like that before so hopefully they keep making them. I never found out if the cake tasted any good, but it was at least really cute.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Oh my word! I am famous!!!!! I made your blog! I cannot believe it! Love the pictures! Love you I wanted to add a comment and hope everyone reads that YOU made my whole birthday! Single handedly you made the whole day! Yes the princess cake added to the occasion but your thoughtfulness forever changed me! I love ya!

Emily said...

Hi again Char, you look great! way to go on the running too...that's a great accomplishment