Sunday, July 27, 2008
New Blog Backdrop
Ok, I am getting really frustrated. I see plenty of really cute blog backgrounds out there! and every time I find out what site to go to; I am sent on this endless maze of ridiculousness that leads me to nowhere...it just wastes lots of my time!!! and still no new blog background! So props & kudos and whatever else to all of you who are smarter then I, and have found some really darling blog backgrounds. I know it can't be that hard. I am obviously doing something wrong. I will just stick with my trailer trash, generic, blah, nothin' special blog and hope that you will still find it worth reading=) If anything it should make you feel better about how cute your blogs are. If any of you could offer enlightenment/help on the issue, I would really be so grateful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
If you trust me with your password,and you can find one on the site that I use, let me know and I'll set it up for you...
I trust you!! I just want to free myself from this...it's driving me a little coo koo. I don't need anymore help in that dept.
You could try going to thecutestblogontheblock.com and pick a template. The site gives good instructions on applying it to your blog.
Thanks Maggie!! I tried changing it last night and lost my music, so I am scared to try anything else in fear of losing more. I guess I will just stick with the plain old brown backdrop.
Post a Comment