I can now start blogging again. It has been a few days since I've touched my blog. I got a little discouraged because I was trying to keep up on a blog (which I realize is more for me than anyone else anyways) but I didn't feel like anyone was reading it so what was the point of wasting my time? You know unless people leave comments you have no idea any body has been there (I too recognize that I suck at leaving comments, so I promise I will start to leave trace's of me being on your blog so you know I've been there and appreciate all of your blogging). Anyway the point of all of this is my dear friend Eden was telling me she reads it and checks it almost daily because she knows I update it and she thinks I'm funny! I always joke saying that Utah has sucked the funny right out of me...but apparently it hasn't...someone still gets me. Now that I know I have a reader, I will be working on new material. Thank you Eden McCrery from Phoenix, AZ (my biggest fan and quite possibly only fan...as well as only reader). The Edmunds blog will continue on because of you!
Ps. Eden, funny chicken story. Maybe I will copy some of my material from yours ;)haha
Todays Quote:
“Pray often because our Heavenly Father, who knows who you best of all, knows your talents and strengths as well as your weaknesses. He has placed you here on the earth at this time to develop and refine these characteristics. I promise you He will help you. He is aware of you needs, and by and by those promised blessings of companionship will come to you.”
Pres. James E. Faust
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
ha ha! I agree with your friend. Char.. you are a hoot! You ALWAYS make me laugh. It is the way you word things. Your great! I love your blog.
I am a fan and devoted reader. Keep it up you make me laugh!!!
Post a Comment