Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bee update

So the bee situation...well, it's still a situation. We are spraying like crazy and they are dying, (their dead body's are everywhere!)but they are multiplying faster than we can kill them. I don't know if they are inviting every bee friend in the region but they keep coming. Adam is funny. I made a comment to him about the creepy bee corpses on the roof of our bay window and how we needed to clean it up. He told me he left them there hoping to scare the other bees. Apparently dead bee corpses do nothing to the other bees. I never thought of bees as heartless creatures...but here is proof. They are unphased by the corpses of their dead friends. It all comes back to the made for TV movie. Whoever wrote that show may have been onto something, maybe bees aren't as innocent as we think...just something to think about.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Charlynne,
I too faithfully read your blog. I enjoy it and your humor as well - utah hasn't gotten the best of you yet! hee hee. but yeah, i suck too at leaving comments. i'm trying to fix that, but it goes it spurts =).
That is seriously crazy about the bees! i hear there is some bee shortage - they must've all heard of the party at your house!