Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another rainy day ...

Well...it's raining. But I am not going to let it get me down. I have had a great day so far. I got up early (5:00) to work out and it's so great that it's 9:00 and I'm ready for the day. I am getting so much more done now that I'm going to the gym earlier.
I'm excited because Jonah's last day of school is Friday and then we'll have the whole summer to have fun together. Jonah will start Kindergarten this year! That just seems crazy, he's my little best friend that I delivered what seems like yesterday. Wow, how I get older faster these day's. But it sure is fun.
You know this blog is a great outlet for rambling. Maybe now some of my friends will actually get less rambling from me in our conversations (don't really count on it, but maybe).

No comments: