Chase was due July 4th, 2006. He came as a surprise Memorial Day May 29th, 2006. He was 5 weeks early! Chase was 6lbs 8oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He stayed in the hospital for about 10 days and then came home to us. He has been pure happiness. I am so lucky to have both Jonah and Chase in my life. What a great blessing it is to be their mother.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Chase Ethan Edmunds
Chase was due July 4th, 2006. He came as a surprise Memorial Day May 29th, 2006. He was 5 weeks early! Chase was 6lbs 8oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He stayed in the hospital for about 10 days and then came home to us. He has been pure happiness. I am so lucky to have both Jonah and Chase in my life. What a great blessing it is to be their mother.
Labels:
newborn chase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ok, first of all, I love your blog! I found it a while ago, but hadn't checked it in a few weeks as your last post had been in December! silly. but yay, I finally started one too a couple of months ago, so we can officially be blog buddies =). Secondly, your kids are ADORABLE! i haven't seen chase since he was a baby, and he is such a cutie. Um, maybe we should all get together before our kids are in college! Lastly, thank you soooo much for coming to Dave's party! It meant so much to us that you were there, and we really do need to hang out soon!
Love you!
Amanda =)
p.s. you look so pretty in all the pics!
Amanda, what is your blog address so I can add you to my favorite people list. I would also love to see your family pics. I'm thinkin' at the rate we're going it really will be college before we see eachother again. Let's not let that happen! it was really fun to see you guy's at Dave's party. You did such a great job! You set the bar a little too high though. Now Adam is going to expect that or more for his 30th!! haha I'm seriously thinking I need to start now to make sure it ends up being something =)Let's do something this weekend if you are available.
Post a Comment