Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is a record!

Wow, this is 2 days in a row that I am blogging. Will wonders ever cease?! But now that I am blogging I don't really have much to say. So I guess I'll just ramble a bit.
Got up this morning, went jogging. It is a beautiful day! It is days like these that help me to really appreciate Utah. I am actually really starting to like it here. Only took 8 years, but who's counting really?...uh, I am! (longest years of my life!) seriously, I am kidding. It did take me awhile, but I really do enjoy it now.
Well, Chase will turn 2 next week on the 29th. I can't hardly believe it! Jonah is 5 and funny as ever! He can also be quite exhausting. Then I suppose I probably was too. I guess it's payback time. He's a really great child though. He's an excellent big brother, and helper to mom. The exhausting part comes in that he talks and talks (wonder where he gets that from?? =)I don't think a moment of silence goes by with him around. Then he has to test everything to it's limits...literally. It does keep me busy! but it's fun.

1 comment:

Charlynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.