Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a good day...but, it just isn't Thanksgiving unless you have at least 40 pies to choose from =). I assumed all families had a dessert selection like ours. So, when I came into Adam's family and realized that pumpkin was your only option, I have to admit I was a little dissappointed. However, you can't beat a great pumpkin pie (with lots of whip cream). Not to mention by eliminating all those choices in desserts it really saves me some calories and guilt. It was a great day yesterday but I did miss my family. That is when we are usually there =(. Jonah asked me today when we were going to have Thanksgiving. I told him that we did and then he asked, "Well we didn't go to Oregon...when are we going to Oregon?". Thanksgiving usually means Oregon. He was disappointed a little when he realized we'd had Thanksgiving and it wasn't in Oregon. But he had fun with his family here too.
We went and saw Enchanted. That was a cute show.

1 comment: