Monday, November 19, 2007

It's a beautiful day!

Well, today is a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, it is unusually warm outside, and the mountains are amazing. I love Thanksgiving week. Usually that means I get to be home with my family (Oregon), go shopping, and eat lot's of good food (along with a choice of 40 different pies). This year we are instead going the day after Christmas. I am excited it will be really fun. Jonah is excited too! He loves going to Oregon and playing with his cousins. Not to mention all of the attention that he receives. I love the holiday's for everything they represent, for the time spent with family. The feeling of love, kindness, service and gratitude that can be felt even above the mean faced, game on, impatient shoppers that always surface during the holiday season as well. They make me laugh and want to kind of annoy them just a little bit because I know I can, and I know it would be easy. They are going to be mad anyways why not have a little fun out there when you are battling over the last pair of 2 for 1 socks. Anyhow, I am excited to have a great week. It's going to be a great end of the year!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am very proud of you, three days in a row!!!

Charlynne said...

Thanks Jen...I am trying =)