Sunday, November 18, 2007
I don't know what to say. I only know that I should say something. I don't keep my blog updated, I was reminded of that by my sister. I have a hard time keeping in touch because life get's so busy. I get mad at people that do that, yet I do that. It's funny how our biggest pet pieves in other people are often the very things that drive us crazy about ourselves. We reflect our annoying behaviors onto other people. If we truly want to see ourselves for who we are we will take note of the the very things that drive us crazy about other people. As well as, the things we love about other people. I don't take the time to blog because I don't want to sit around and think about what it is I'm going to say. That takes way too long! It's like I sit here wasting most of my time trying to come up with something that other people just may be interested in. Well since I will probably be the only one reading this it doesn't really matter. I have decided I am just going to sit down everyday and write for 2-5 minutes. Whatever comes to mind. I can spend 2-5 minutes. I just can't waste my time worrying about what other people are going to think about what I say. I mean let's be honest maybe 5 people in the world know about this blog anyways. Chances are they don't even read it because they know I don't update it. So really this is for me. And if you are reading this...Hello! welcome to my rambling blog. I hope in someway this doesn't completely waste 2 minutes of your day =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I read your blog and that is all that should matter:)
Hi Charlynne! I read your blog too! Good idea about writing everyday- i cant even do that and i dont have kids! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Maggie
Thanks Maggie!! how are you doing? Kara showed me your myspace page...you are still so dang cute!
Post a Comment