Thursday, September 20, 2007
Just another day in Utah
Yesterday, I had jury duty for the first time...what a pleasant experience!! actually it was fine it just took a long time for them to not pick me. Which I have to say was the hoped for outcome. Not that I don't want to do my civic duty, it's just I only had a babysitter for half of the day. Jonah and Chase are doing awesome! Chase for the first time yesterday made attempts on his own to walk. He has refused up until this point...not that he couldn't, because he can, but he chooses his Mogley (sp?) crawl instead. Hands and feet on the ground bum straight up in the air. He is quite fast at it. It is really funny to watch. Anyhow, yesterday was his first real attempts on his own to take his first steps without being tricked or it being accidental (him not realizing that's what he's doing). Jonah is in pre-school and really enjoying it. He comes everyday with new facts about spider's. That is what they are learning about right now so he fills me in on the wolf spider, black widow, water spider's, and tarantula's. He can even sing a song about spider's (it's really funny). He will even correct me on spider facts...I knew at some point my kids would pass me up in smarts, I just didn't anticipate it being in pre-school =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love these pictures of the boys! They are adorable.
Celeste
Post a Comment