So I did something completely out of character for me...I was spontaneous. Monday I realized Jack Johnson was in town for a concert. Normally I would've been bummed and figured it was too late to do anything about it. But this time instead I took action. It was probably after 2pm that I realized that he was here and so I hopped on the internet, made a few phone calls to make sure the concert wasn't sold out, found a babysitter (thank you so much Allie for helping me out, especially so last minute!!). I called my other "not so spontaneous" friend Natalie to commit to go with me (this is something so totally out of character for both of us). We showed up to the concert with no tickets. This may not seem like a big deal to most but for me it's HUGE. For me spontaneous doesn't happen unless I plan for it. So another milestone in my life has been reached and hopefully this experience will open my eyes to many other doors/windows of opportunity for change & growth...after this just about anything is possible! I am breaking barriers all over the place. The concert was totally fun and Jack Johnson was fantastic!!
In case you are wondering the butt shot was "my view" for a good chunk of the concert. Which was fine because we were so far away from the stage it really could've been anyone up there lip synching Jack Johnson's music. We were at the USANA amphitheater. We had a blanket on the lawn and just sat and listened to his music. It was a great night for an outdoor concert.




8 comments:
I am so envious! (did I spell that right?) I have not been to a concert in ages, that would be so fun.
Oh, by the way...super cutie patootie blog background!
I love Jack!! Lucky. Love the new photos you put up.. especially the wedding one.
I'm glad it worked out for you to go! Love the new blog layout!
Now that I have seen the pictures I am even more jealous then before. It looks like you guys had so much fun and next time I am in for sure!!!! By the way the blog makeover is fun!
Looks like it was fun...sure wish I had friends like that;)
Hey friend! CUTE new background! (you figured it out - way to go! hee hee.) Also, you look soo pretty in those concert pictures. We saw Jack Johnson at USANA a few years ago...actually, the week Spencer was born I think. It was pretty awesome.
p.s. How 'bout that cabin??
I'd say the butt view was a plus myself! Looks like you enjoyed yourself! Good times!
Post a Comment