Monday, July 21, 2008
Post retraction
Ok when I wrote the previous post I wasn't in the greatest spot (obviously) but I have to retract a few things. Last week was an exhausting week that part is very true. But I didn't mean for the post to sound ungrateful, or whoa is me, or I have a crappy husband & bratty children. That was not my intent at all, and a few things that I said I meant different then how they could have been interpreted. When Jonah made the comment about me being a servant his intentions were pure and not trying to be mean. Adam has been quite great throughout the last week despite his pain. He was & is a trooper and has tried to help me out even when he was in complete pain and high on pain medication. So basically, I am grateful for my servitude, I have a great life, I love my husband and children, and all that jazz...there is no one I'd rather serve more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Char, you are hilarious! It didn't sound ingrateful! Everyone is entitled to feel tired now and then!
We all have our moments and I love the fact that you shared yours- it makes us all feel like we are not alone.
charlynne,
seriously, sick kids and husband?! it's ok to be tired, and it's ok to say it! hope you're all feeling better =). by the way, you ARE a good friend and i love you! when can we play?? i was thinking about taking spencer to the aquarium sometime next week...wanna come?
Post a Comment