Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jonah Quotes...

"You are really funny Mom, you could be a clown". "You could work at the circus".
(We were in the kitchen and I was doing crazy things to make him laugh).

"I'm allergen to fire". Kara say's, "you are?" Jonah replies,"Yeah...everybody's allergen to fire". "Cuz your body can't take it".

"Goodbye sweet quarters"..."here you go Mom two dollars and fifty cents".
(He was paying me back for a toy he bought and didn't have his money with him. He paid me in 6 quarters).

"I have crumbs in my eyes"(sleep)..."They are called eye crumbs".
Me asking -Who told you that?
"I just knew"..."I knew that they were called eye crumbs".

"Mom did you know ducks eat things under the water?...that is why they are called ducks...they duck in the water"

2 comments:

Allie said...

Jonah is such a dweeb. I love all his comments!

Jennifer said...

Jonah is such a quirky kid. I guess that is just the Ellinger in him :)