Today Chase turned 2! I cannot tell you what a joy he has been. He has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. I cannot imagine life w/out him. He had a great day! We are actually waiting until Sunday to celebrate it because Adam is out of town. We (Kara,Jonah, & I) had a mini celebration for him. I bought a little cake for him. He blew out the candles after we sang the Ellinger family birthday song. Which consists of 4 verses. A little to long for a 2 yr old, he actually blew out the candles about verse 2. But Jonah got a kick out of it.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Chase!!
Today Chase turned 2! I cannot tell you what a joy he has been. He has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. I cannot imagine life w/out him. He had a great day! We are actually waiting until Sunday to celebrate it because Adam is out of town. We (Kara,Jonah, & I) had a mini celebration for him. I bought a little cake for him. He blew out the candles after we sang the Ellinger family birthday song. Which consists of 4 verses. A little to long for a 2 yr old, he actually blew out the candles about verse 2. But Jonah got a kick out of it.
Labels:
Chase 1st birthday,
Chase 6 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
http://merelyadreamer.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment